Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Stuff!

Why is it everyone is having a baby at the same time??  Is it something in the water??  LOL!  I have been working on some baby items for a few new arrivals and a few not arrived yet.  One of them being my next granddaughter!  Yep...I'm gonna be a Meme...again sometime late July.  I took some pictures of the things I've been working on...


From Projects


This is a crinkle toy with some extras and a different shape.  Next....


From Projects




From Projects


a couple of bibs!  And...


From Projects


cute little burb clothes!  Here is the set I'm sending out...


From Projects




One set I have to get out into the mail ASAP!  I also made a few Diaper Clutches...


From Projects
  This one is made from jean material!


From Projects
  With a changing pad included!


From Projects
  This was the second one I made.  These are from placemats...you heard me right!  They were very easy to make, but on this one I made the velcro a little longer to accomodate more stuff.


From Projects




From Projects
  Ya'll know how thick diapers can be right?! 


I've also been working on my own personal sewing label.  I got the idea from here and I thought to myself...I can do this!  Well at first I remembered I have a BOX full of rubber stamps and tried doing it that way first.  They turned out cute if you look at the above pictures you'll see them.  But they fade after just one wash so back to the drawing board.  Now I am not intimidated at all by computers or software, it's just finding the uninterruped time to work on stuff.  It took me a few days but I think I got it! 






       t~bone


It's simple and to the point.  What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment