Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Laundry Room Complete!!

After 5 days and lots of hard work for the most part my laundry room is done!  YEPPEEE!  Drum roll please...


Chalkboard wall...





and yes it does work!  (Still have to paint this door though...ugggg!)





See...





I have lots of different colors of chalk for the kids to choose from...





Codeman testing it out.  See the paint still on his elbow?  LOL





This is where I sort and hang clothes as they come out of the dryer...



Storage closet...





and again...





I moved all the towels and stuff over the washer and dryer...








I want to get more baskets like the ones on the dryer that I store the kids hangers in to group everything on the shelves.  Just waiting for them to go on sale!





Don't mind the drill and hardware...waiting on C to change the outlets.  I tried but couldn't get the wires loose.


I took more pictures but they didn't come out I guess.  I have a table that I gutted and hid the litter box under next to the washer.  Still have to paint it.  And I can use the top of the table for laundry!  I'm thinking of painting the inside of the shelves and the table a pastel green!  Still on the lookout for a chandelier too!


I think I'm going to bask in the aftermath for a little while before tackling another project like this one...WHHEEEWWW!  I am having sewing withdrawls...I miss my sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment