Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Well Deserved REWARD! One of my favorite pastimes...

I took a small break after completing the laundry room yesterday, and then the purging process began. My second goal this week is to clean out the abyss most people like to call the “garage.” It has become a dumping ground for anything and everything…basically a dump. My big plan is that if I haven’t used it in the past year…it’s going.


I filled up my SUV with this stuff and took it to my favorite thrift store. Key’s Training Center benefits adults with mental or physical disabilities, many work right there at the store! I actually feel good about cleaning and purging knowing in the back of my mind that my “stuff” may become treasures for another and in the process the purchase will benefit those in need.


After I made my donation I went inside the store just to browse around! You never know when you’ll come across a new treasure…right? I know I’m sick. I found two denim placemats that I am going to turn into purses…for a quarter each!





A couple of shirts for Michael…





A dress for Rinny…





A couple of shirts, skirt, another dress and a pair of jeans for Rinny as well.














Then I saw this and I got excited!





Not the shirt silly…the scarf! It’s so cute!! It was priced $2 and all children’s clothes were 50% off…so $1. I couldn’t pass it up!





I also got a really cool remote controlled car for Codie. All of this and guess how much it came to? Give up? Less than $20 bucks! Crazy!


I ordered a rhinestone applicator and I am going to bling Ms. Rinny out! I can’t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment