Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sick House go away!

Whatever has been "going around" has been going around this house!  Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, congestion and more...it has been miserable.  I did find some time to wrap up a few projects and embarq on a few new ones.  Well here they are...





I finished Rinny's purse...BLING...BLING!


A t-shirt bag I made for my beautician...



think she'll like it?









I found the time to re-screen the sliding glass door and I made a spoon door handle all by my little self!  Ignore the couch on the back porch...it's on the way OUT!  Well at least it's out the door anyways...LOL!





Upcycle of a little dress I bought for Rinny...





it was too long for her so I cut off the excess and sewed it back on as a ruffle....





it was pretty easy to do and a lot of fun!





And this is my pride and joy; got the idea from here...





I found a use for that scarf and pendant I blogged about here.





This was made from a pair of pants that I paid a whole 25 cents on!  They had the cutest embordery on the pants leg, that was actually the reason I bought them (will post pictures of what I made from the legs...later). 





I think I might have paid $1 for the sheet I cut up and used for the lining.  Even a sick house can't keep me from creating!  I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment