Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pizza...Pizza...everywhere and plenty of it to eat!

Who doesn't like pizza?  The perfect chewy crust, thick sauce, piled high with fresh chunky veggies and topped off with fresh mozzarella cheese!  MMMmmmm.  I am a member of http://www.food.com/ and I can find anything on this site.  Check out what we are having for supper tonight...





Homemade pizza dough with homemade pizza sauce!  Big chunks of fresh avocado, tomato, and onions with lots of mozzarella cheese...that's how The Family Circus rolls with it!


I also made a cheese pizza for the kids...





with a little pepperoni on one section...just in case.  Everyone will eat until they can eat no more...I'll let you know if there's any left over!


I was going to sew today but never got around to it...oh well there is always tomorrow.  Can't wait to take a bite of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment