Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Treasures...mmmmmm

Yes, I held out as long as I could...I swear!  Well let me show you what I got...

From Treasure Hunting
Aren't these samples just awesome!  I see bracelets in my future...don't you?  Love the look of leather...

From Treasure Hunting
These will make great bracelets too!  All of these were just $.50 each.

From Treasure Hunting
Cars pillow for...whom I wonder?  This was $.50 too.

From Treasure Hunting
Hawaiian shirt for Codeman out of the $.25 bin.

From Treasure Hunting
Check out these great valences (for fabric) $.50 for one and $1 each for the other two.

From Treasure Hunting
Check out the towels...three hand towels for $.50 and the vintage bath towel $2.

From Treasure Hunting

From Treasure Hunting
Linens were 1/2 off on this day and look what I found!!

From Treasure Hunting
From Treasure Hunting

From Treasure Hunting

From Treasure Hunting
Tinkerbell $2, Batman $2 and these awesome pattern of flowers $2 each.   I totally fell in love with the yellow one!  All for $4...1/2 off remember!!  Woo hoo!  Codeman said he would like a messenger bag made out of the Batman sheet...finally!  

From Treasure Hunting
And these two pillow cases purple plaid...gotta love it!  Price $.25...1/2 off...$.17 each!!  

From Treasure Hunting
A package of 1/2 inch elastic unused and some snaps for $.25 each.  Total price of this haul?  $22 and some change...gotta love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment